The Adapt Conference has always been about getting ready for what’s next. In the past, the Adapt conference has helped instructors prepare for online and technology-mediated content delivery. This year, Adapt 2022 will focus on our changing educational landscape and address all delivery formats (face-to-face, hybrid, hyflex, and online). Our classrooms are evolving with different student populations and new approaches to engagement. Join us as we learn how UNCG faculty are adapting to new delivery formats, overcoming pedagogical hurdles and using new technology options to create inclusive, meaningful experiences for our students.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with colleagues and engage in sessions such as:
- An address by Provost Storrs on the Future of Teaching at UNCG followed by remarks from two teaching excellence award winners
- Two roundtable discussions to reflect on the impacts the pandemic has had on teaching and learning and how we can best support students at this time
- Five lightning rounds (themed series of 5 minute presentations) on topics ranging from student engagement to textbook affordability and technology in education
- An interactive, in-person workshop hosted by a UNCG faculty member allowing instructors to learn about and participate in an exciting active learning strategy: team-based learning.
- Nine 30-50 minute informational sessions addressing everything from trauma-informed teaching to the connection between intention and instruction and innovative teaching strategies in across delivery formats.
Visit the Adapt Conference website to view the schedule, read full session descriptions, and get more information about the conference.